In this post, we will outline the benefits of using mobile marketing.
- Immediacy – Mobile Campaigns are easy to create and message delivery to customers can be done in a matter of seconds.
- High Reach – The number of mobile phone subscribers is growing at a phenomenal rate. More than 70% of the population carries their mobile phone with them at all times.
- High Response – Research shows that mobile marketing receives a response rate of 20-70% depending on the campaign and audience. Traditional direct mailing for instance receives a 1% response rate.
- Cost Effective – The cost for mobile marketing is very affordable. The amount of money saved includes that which you would pay for printing, mailing, office staff, etc.
- Mobility – Customers will receive your message anytime, anywhere.
- Engaging – The interactive nature of mobile marketing makes it one of the most engaging mediums available. A great example is American Idol and their use of mobile marketing to engage fans with voting.
- Powerful Database – People are given the option opt-in to a mobile marketing campaign. By opting-in, these customers are not only showing interest in your current promotion, you now have a database of customers for future promotions.
- Cutting Edge – Customers appreciate companies that are innovative and offer something new and different. It is a great way to separate you from the competition.
Mobile Phone Factoid:
There are more mobile phones in use in the United States than televisions and personal computers combined.